Addressing Highly Fluid Forces, Threats, and Risks Customers Face Right NowToday, our customers face a constantly changing array of challenges: asymmetrical threats, new socio-economics threats, cyber warfare on infrastructure, and more. What poses a danger today can be completely different tomorrow. Salient CRGT is purpose-built to help customers address exactly these types of threats and challenges.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, Agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Our Innovation Centers focus on creating transformative business technologies and processes to benefit our customers by enhancing user experience, creating efficiencies, protecting data and systems, and improving decision making.
Since 2013, Salient CRGT has been and continues to be a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified company and a recognized supporter of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program. We also work with community and state resources to provide jobs and internships for individuals with a range of disabilities. We are a proud supporter of the Davis Vocational Center.
Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 150 locations across the United States and overseas. Our Salient CRGT family includes nearly 2,000 experts serving customers worldwide.
Our talent, IT practices, and flexible services set us apart from competitors who operate under outdated business models wed to legacy systems and linear development processes.
Salient CRGT is optimized to respond to today’s IT challenges through our Distinctive Solutions:
- Talent Operations Centers: Combines predictive analytics, social media, traditional recruitment, and outside-the-box sourcing to capture top talent
- Performance Diagnostic™: Scientifically assured personnel screening
- Program Management Control Center: Virtual command center for managing contract requirements
- Business Intelligence Guide: Proven, repeatable framework for development and O&M support of BI applications
- Assure6i™: First proven, end-to-end IPv6 intrusion, detection, and prevention tool
- Voyager™: Platform for rapidly developing and securing mobile applications
- UX Scorecard: A non-biased, data driven tool for assessing the usability and design of an application or website
- Proof-to-Impact Analytics™: Solution for extracting and deriving immediate results from disparate data
- Appix Financial Services Platform: Suite of three products for TBA mortgage-backed security trades, cash settlements, and security settlements
Our specific capabilities for federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies, include:
- Agile Software Development
- Cloud and Hosting
- Command and Control
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Enterprise IT
- Enterprise Mobility
- Infrastructure Optimization
- Legacy IT Transformation
- User Experience Design
Customers need a responsive, reliable, full-service contractor who can help them reduce risk and the cost of doing business. We provide new dynamism and innovative thinking to address their opportunities and challenges through:
- Greater technical experience and broader resources
- Precise alignment with mission requirements
- Faster time to impact
- Collaborative approach
- Robust quality management program
- Multiple federal contract vehicles
Salient CRGT is proud to support our customers’ mission-critical requirements with scalable and timely solutions that drive innovation and efficiency.