The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
Alliant 2, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that include a $50 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option. The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract, and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The primary Alliant support areas include:
• Service Access Delivery
• Service Platform and Infrastructure
• Component Framework
• Service Interface and Integration
• Customer Service
• Process Automation
• Business Management
• Business Asset Services
• Business Analytical Services
• Back Office Services
• Support Services (Security, Systems, and Forms Management, Communications)
• DoDEA Mission Area Support
• Controls and Oversight
• Risk Management and Mitigation
• Regulatory Development
• Planning and Resource Allocation
• System and Network Controls
About Alliant 2
With GSA’s Alliant 2 Contract, government agencies can obtain a single source of integrated IT services and access to “best in class” private sector IT services. Its broad array of features and benefits include:
• Offers flexibility and supports all contract types (i.e., fixed price, cost reimbursement, labor-hour and time-materials)
• Adheres to pre-competed and streamlined ordering procedures
• Accommodates federal guidelines regarding enterprise architecture and other IT compliance standards and protocols
• A highly qualified pool of industry partners and multiple award contracts
• A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
• Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions
• Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve
• Contract Access Fee — .75%
• No protests on Task Orders under $10M.
• Acquisition Templates and the capability to search for sample Statements of Work (SOWs) to be available on the Acquisition Gateway
• Received “Best in Class” certification from OMB
Using Alliant 2 – Contract Information
Period of Contract
7/1/2018–6/30/2028 (five year base period and one five year option)
Prompt Payment Terms
GWAC IDIQ Multiple Award Contract
Available to all federal agencies
Task Order Types
Fixed Price (all types), Cost Reimbursement (all types), Time-Material, and Labor-Hour
Contract insurance meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on 01/01/2020.
Salient CRGT has an approved Cost Accounting System (CAS). The DCMA point of contact is Margaret C. Keller, Administrative Contracting Officer, Margaret.Keller@dcma.mil or (858) 495-7650. Joshua Harlor, Supervisory Auditor is the point of contact for the DCAA.
Salient CRGT is committed to providing Sustainable Practices of services provided. This is an ongoing effort in progress.
• CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
• ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
• ISO 27001:2013 (IT Security Management System)
• ISO 20000-1:2011 (IT Service Management System)
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through Alliant 2.