Big Data and Analytics
Organizations need actionable information based upon precise analytics, not simply data.
Organizations continue to gather data at a lightning pace. You must do more than simply capture and store data; you must integrate it and transform it into a meaningful asset.
Identifying useful information requires meaningful analysis of vast quantities of data through the formal application of tools and methodologies. We are experts in implementing advanced analytics tools and services. We learn your environment and find the useful information within terabytes of data.
Salient CRGT’s big data and analytics subject matter experts know how to help organizations convert data into actionable information – information that informs management decision making.
We will partner with you to tackle today’s most pressing issues around big data and analytics:
- Big Data Strategy–Salient CRGT will create a tailored plan for evaluating and addressing the critical aspects of big data for your organization. Our big data strategy engagements include four critical elements:
- Current technology and tools evaluation
- Strategic roadmap for the future
- Organization readiness assessment
- Establishment of a big data operational framework
- Rapid Deployment–Your organization will get a jump start on the road to big data success. Salient CRGT can provide a quick, fixed-cost deployment of Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Platfora, and DataStax as well as one of the many NoSQL databases on the market, including Cassandra, MongoDB, and many more. Meaningful results can be achieved in just weeks.
- Full Lifecycle Big Data Implementation–We customize our methodology to meet your organization’s business needs. Our Business Intelligence (BI) Guide methodology covers all components of big data services and tools:
- Storage and infrastructure
- Data organization and management
- Predictive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
- Big data analytics
Learn more about how our big data solutions have helped customers like you.