Salient CRGT’s mobility services framework provides a foundation, roadmap, and management plan designed to get your mobile strategy up-to-speed quickly–and flexible enough to grow as your needs evolve.
Every enterprise now faces the realities of a mobile workforce that expects 24x7 mobile access to its network of data. Your organization must be prepared to support a robust mobile delivery that meets your evolving operational demands. To achieve mobility, organizations need to adapt in a range of areas. We understand and recognize these challenges. Our approach addresses each of the four cornerstones of building for a mobile workforce.
Salient CRGT recognizes that each organization has different mobile computing needs, from technology assessments to proof-of-concept prototypes, or complete, enterprise-wide implementations. In addition, mobility implementations usually require fundamental changes to an organization’s underlying application systems.
Moving an application to a mobile platform requires understanding how it is used, where it is used, and what benefits can be gained from mobility. Mobility is much more than shrinking the screen of a legacy application. Our User Experience (UX) experts create refined designs, using best practices, to provide highly usable and effective mobile applications and mobile-ready web sites.
We assist our customers in understanding the opportunities mobile computing presents, and identifying business applicability across the enterprise. We provide insights for establishing a governance framework that ensures mobility technologies are consistent with your organization’s policies, directives, and security.
- Case Study: Mobility Improves Security at 32,000 Facilities
- Case Study: Mobility Incident Management
- Case Study: Mobility Proof of Concept
- Case Study: Mobility Transformation for Legacy Systems
- Case Study: Mobile Workflow Capability
- Datasheet: Voyager CommandTRACKER
- Datasheet: Voyager Mobile Criminal Justice Solutions
- Datasheet: Voyager Mobile Web
- Datasheet: Voyager Mobility Studio
- Presentation: Mobile Application Development and Transition
- Presentation: Mobile Device Integration Enhances Geo-Spatial Tracking
- Presentation: Transitioning Legacy Applications to Mobile Platforms