Salient CRGT teams with U.S. and foreign military and industry personnel to deliver the right training at the right place and the right time.
Foreign Military Advanced Training
Salient CRGT provides advanced military instruction using leading-edge technologies, platform instruction, and hands-on, problem-based methods to meet the growing need for interoperable foreign military partner training.
Our trainers are highly-qualified former U.S. military instructors. We look at high volumes of candidates, selecting only the best of the best to join our team. Using our Performance Diagnostic™ tool, we deploy only the most-qualified instructors, pre-screened for the right personality characteristics to succeed in the international training environment.
Teaching and Training Solutions
- Training needs assessments
- Curriculum and courseware development
- Organizational training consultation
- Schoolhouse operations and management
- Platform instruction
- On-the-job training
- Distance learning
- Education technology
- Training simulation systems
- Virtual reality training
- Workforce training
- English language training
- Supply and maintenance training
- Aviation maintenance and logistics training
- Space and intelligence training
Proven Air Force Leadership
Retired USAF Colonel and former Air Force Security Assistance Training (AFSAT) Commander Scott Seavers leads the International Training Team. The team maintains offices in San Antonio near DLIELC and AFSAT, and in Riyadh near the RSAF Headquarters and other Royal Saudi military offices.
We are fully committed to top-quality international training and support services and solutions for our most valued international partners.
- Maintenance Upgrade Training–classroom training and practical, hands-on training for foreign military customers
- Technical Training Instruction (TTI)–platform, classroom, and flight line instruction, curriculum development, and student management to U.S. and foreign military personnel; initial technical training to U.S. and foreign military personnel
- GOLDesp Supply and Maintenance Information System training–platform instruction to foreign military personnel on logistics software for aircraft maintenance and supply tracking
- English Language Training–interactive platform instruction to foreign military personnel and civilians at multiple locations in the United States and overseas locations
- King Air Pilot Training–pilot qualification and upgrade training in the King Air 350
- Engineering and Technician services and support–full range of engineering and technical services to support foreign air forces