The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
CIO-SP3 is a GWAC authorized by the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996 managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) and can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements.
It is a 10-year, Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ) contract with a $20 billion ceiling. We are fully qualified to perform in all 10 task areas to support the planning, acquisition, and deployment of large-scale IT programs:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Management Systems
- Task Area 10: Software Development
NITAAC offers an easy-to-use Electronic Government Ordering System (e-GOS) that facilitates a streamlined procurement process. Training is available through the NITAAC office.
For more details on CIO-SP3, please visit www.nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3.