The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
CONNECTIONS II (CNX II) is the government’s one-stop shop for buying telecommunications, network, and communications solutions. CNX II meets government agencies’ needs by providing a comprehensive solution for all federal agency telecommunications needs:
- Communications and Networking
- Building/Campus Facility Preparation
- Operations, Administration, and Management (O, A & M)
- Customer Service and Technical support
Salient CRGT’s mission is to support the GSA by providing effective engineering, financial, and program management services through CNX II–GSA’s electronic procurement system. Salient CRGT brings a unique blend of capabilities and support strategies:
- Where every customer is important and we are driven to succeed on every task order, regardless of size, scope, monetary value, or duration.
- The agility that comes from a flat organization–agility that results in responsive service every time.
- A focus on standards–ITIL, CMMI, ISO, PMP, and Six Sigma are staples of our quality culture.
- A focus on communication–frequent, forthright, and effective, our task response leaders are certified proposal management professionals, meaning our task order responses are clear, easily understood, and convey the value you will receive from working with Salient CRGT.
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through CONNECTIONS II.
Program Manager and GWAC Program Manager
For more details on CONNECTIONS II, please visit www.gsa.gov/portal/category/26742.