The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
The Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. We hold Functional Category (FC) 1, Unrestricted Track. As a FC1 solution provider, we provide a wide range of IT services and solutions in three major areas:
- Systems Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration
- Software Design and Development
- Operations and Maintenance
We have a 25-year history providing enterprise-wide IT services and solutions that have supported and advanced critical missions at DHS and for other federal customers. Our prior DHS experience includes delivery of IT services and solutions to a broad cross-section of the DHS components. We highlight recent experience delivering solutions to DHS components below.
- For the USVISIT program, we provide operations and maintenance support for ADIS, a system that correlates information from multiple sources to show an individual’s travel history and current immigration status and provides overstay information.
- We provide software design and development services to the United States Coast Guard (USCG) Legal offices for legal services ranging from creating legal documents, such as wills to USCG Members, to managing complex oil pollution prosecutions. We designed the system to facilitate computation of statistics about types of cases, outcomes, durations, and other administrative statistics.
- We performed system design, development, implementation, and integration services in support of SMART, a departmental-wide decision support capability for DHS. We provide business intelligence and strategically focused business metrics and statistics to leaders at all levels in order to support DHS-wide timely, fact-based planning, decision making, and reviews and facilitate information management for DHS executives and managers including CXOs, Components, Program Managers, and Project Managers. The benefits of the system include enhanced portfolio management, improved reporting through data consolidation, and more rapid responses to data queries.
- For USCIS, we provided operations and maintenance support of the Computer Linked Application Information Management System (CLAIMS) 3 & 4. CLAIMS 3 as an umbrella system incorporating casework-oriented processing of citizenship benefits, including application receipt, adjudication, and notification. CLAIMS 4 processes and manages the N-400 applications for Naturalization and provides automated support for the full range of N-400 benefits functions and processes. We facilitated the contractor-based initiative to achieve CMMI Level 3 certification for CLAIMS.
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through EAGLE II.
GWAC Program Manager
For all inquiries related to customer questions and teaming please contact:
Core Team Members:
- Akimeka, LLC, a VSE Corporation subsidiary
- Constellation Software
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc
- Earth Resources Technology
- Fearless Solutions
- Holmes and Associates
- LodeStar Consulting
- Palintir Technologies
- Sienna Solutions
- Suarez Consulting
- Tri Professionals
- YourWay IT Solutions
For more details on Eagle II, please visit www.dhs.gov/eagle-ii.