The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
Information Innovators, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Salient CRGT, is a prime contractor on the TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management Support (TEAMS) vehicle. The TEAMS contract vehicle aids the Military Health System (MHS) in achieving both strategic and tactical objectives. TEAMS is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that became available on February 1, 2008. TRICARE Management Activity (TMA)/Defense Health Agency (DHA) has an excellent working relationship with the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) and has centralized the majority of its non-purchased care contracting requirements with USAMRAA.
Period of Contract
GWAC IDIQ Multiple Award
Available to TRICARE Management Activity and components of the worldwide Military Health System
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through USAMRAA.
GWAC Program Manager
The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs (ASD[HA]), TRICARE Management Activity (TMA)
The TEAMS contract is a 10-year duration (base plus nine option years) vehicle with an anticipated maximum amount that shall not exceed $5 Billion, inclusive of the base contract year and any option periods exercised that includes a wide range of Category 2 Program Management Support task order types, including:
- Firm-Fixed Price (FFP)
- Cost Plus Fixed-Fee (CPFF)
- Time & Materials/Labor Hours (T&M/LH)
- Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF)
- Fixed Price Award Incentive (FPI)
- Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF)
TEAMS can be used by the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA)/Defense Health Agency (DHA) and all components of the worldwide MHS, including:
- Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) and clinics, as well as contracting and acquisition activities supported by TMA/Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Health and Human Services (for joint MHS/HHS initiatives)
The TEAMS contract vehicle offers customers prompt access to support services via expedient competitive award processes across a wide variety of disciplines including:
- Program Management
- Specialized Studies & Analysis
- Budgeting & Financial Management
- Business Process Management
- Information Resources & Management
- Records Management
- Acquisition Management
For more details on USAMRAA, please visit www.usamraa.army.mil/index.cfm?ID=79&Type=3/.