The Salient CRGT Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Program provides a total solution, encompassing, but not limited to, required hardware, software, and IT products, in conjunction with all services needed to integrate a system, network, or other IT service in order to meet a customer’s mission requirements. Services, as well as related IT products, may encompass the entire life-cycle of a system, including but not limited to: program management and strategy planning; systems/software engineering; enterprise network; cyber security; operations and maintenance; and IT facilities. Moreover, services and related products covered under this contract shall be global in reach and contractors must be prepared to provide services and deliverables worldwide.
Period of Contract
Multi-Agency Contract (MAC) IDIQ Multiple Award
Available to VA and other federal agencies
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through VA T4.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Argo Systems LLC
- Computer World Services (CWS)
- Electronics Consulting Services, Inc. (ECS)
- JAB Innovative Solutions
- Lentech, Inc.
- Meridian Technologies, Inc.
- Net-Centric Enterprise Solutions (NES) Associates, LLC
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (NCA&T)
- SAI Consulting LLC
- Sanvantage Solutions
- Skyline Ultd, Inc. (Skyline)
- Software Professional Solutions (SPS)
- Think Tank, Inc.
T4 Functional Areas include:
- Program Management (PM), Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support: This functional area is to provide Program and Project Management, monitoring and analysis, strategy, enterprise architecture and planning support. These services may be at the enterprise or on an individual project level.
- Systems/Software Engineering: This functional area is to provide systems/software engineering support for any or all phases of a system/software lifecycle and can cover the entire range of VA systems to include healthcare information processing, payroll processing, decision support systems etc.
- Software Technology Demonstration and Transition: This functional area is to test and evaluate advanced technologies.
- Test and Evaluation Support: This functional area is to provide support in all phases of the testing life cycle.
- IV&V: This functional area is to review, evaluate and verify the procedures used to develop and test third party systems/software.
- Enterprise Network Support: This functional area is to provide comprehensive life cycle systems/network administration for VA enterprise systems.
- Enterprise Management Framework: This functional area is to support the execution of the enterprise management framework.
- Cyber Security: This functional area is to define and deliver strategic, operational and process aspects of cyber security and to ensure that adequate LAN/Internet, data, information and system security are in accordance with organizational standard operating procedures, conditions, laws and regulations.
- Operations and Maintenance: This functional area is to operate, repair and maintain systems, applications, and IT environments in support of applications and/or system components for production environments.
- Training: This functional area is to identify training requirements and to obtain, develop or conduct training programs throughout the life cycle of a system, application or product.
- IT Facilities: This functional area is to provide a total IT solution to the customer. Requirement does not include performing significant facility or building modification.