Defense and Intelligence
Inspired by our customers’ missions, our primary customer base is the U.S. Federal IT market, one that is well understood by our leadership team. Salient CRGT has a strategic focus on supporting high priority, high growth initiatives in the areas of defense and intelligence, federal civilian, health, special operations, and commercial business.
The U.S. military, intelligence community, and defense organizations, such as the Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS), share in the mission to protect our nation. The DoD, DHS, and men and women serving in the military devote their lives to protect the American people and face an array of adversaries and threats, from terrorism to cyber attacks.
For more than 30 years, Salient CRGT has consistently earned a reputation for helping our defense and intelligence customers address and overcome the challenges that affect their critical missions. From overseas field support, intelligence analysis, and logistics to workforce and acquisition issues, our customers need new capabilities to address the ever-evolving threats they face.
Solving Our Customers’ Challenges through Quality Solutions
Our experts have the experience, perspective, and know-how to support the most complex programs— with agile, adaptive thinking, proven practices and methodologies, and technology solutions that are both cost-effective and add real value without sacrificing security or innovation. Our proven methodology begins with identifying your unique challenges, then providing dynamic, original thinking about the best solutions, and implementing our solution on time and on budget.
Our certified program and project management professionals work closely with the DoD to make sure the military has the best tools and information at its disposal to successfully complete their missions. Our highly cleared and experienced functional and technical experts are constantly seeking ways to maximize capabilities and minimize development and sustainment costs.
By leveraging our experience in the DoD and intelligence environments, our team provides secure network designs for any infrastructure or environment, while limiting risk and increasing productivity. We are not afraid to help tackle the hardest problems in government, whether they are policy, technology, mission, or personnel related.
Leveraging Our Capabilities to Support Our Customers
In order to support defense agencies in their missions, Salient CRGT actively utilizes its capabilities, such as business intelligence, cloud and hosting, cyber security, DevOps, enterprise IT, and training, to provide the following solutions:
- Cyber Security Solutions—Ensuring cyber and network security by designing policies and solutions that support virtualized environments, vulnerability and risk assessments, validation, and certification
- Network Intrusion Detection—Developing and deploying Assure6iTM, our end-to-end IPv6 intrusion detection and prevention tool, to alert and protect DoD networks against IPv6 attacks occurring in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Reform Initiatives—Assisting our national security and defense customers in major government-wide process reform, border security reform, security clearance reform, and export reform initiatives
- Enterprise IT—Delivering flexible, cost-effective enterprise IT services and expertise
- Telecommunications Support—Designing and installing a full range of trusted and secure telecommunications support for voice (VOIP), data, and video systems for the Department of Defense and its related agencies and every branch of the U.S. military
- Training—Assisting the U.S. government in strengthening our nation’s security by training personnel to collect, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information and products
We take great pride in supporting our customers’ missions. Our disciplined, rigorous management approach, allows us to empower our customers to move with greater agility and produce the measurable improvements needed to succeed. To start the dialogue, please contact us.