GSA SchedulesSCRGT, now part of GovernmentCIO, optimizes contract performance with disciplined program management, cost-effective rates, and scalable resources.
GSA IT Schedule 70
The Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 is administered and managed by GSA to assist federal government agencies with their procurement of IT products, services, and solutions as needed to meet their agency IT missions. The IT Schedule 70 allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to quality businesses in the IT arena from small businesses to the industry organizations. For additional information on GSA IT Schedule 70, please visit www.gsa.gov/portal/content/104506.
Special Item Number:
- 132-32 Term Software License Includes operating system software, application software, EDI translation and mapping software, enabled E-Mail message based products, Internet software, database management programs, and other software. Software maintenance as a product includes the publishing of bug/defect fixes via patches and updates/upgrades in function and technology to maintain the operability and usability of the software product. It may also include other no charge support that is included in the purchase price of the product in the commercial marketplace.
- 132-50 Training Courses Includes training.
- 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
- 132-52 Electronic Commerce and Subscription Includes value added network services, e-mail services, Internet access services, electronic subscription services, data transmission services, and emerging electronic commerce technologies.
- 132-56 Health Information Technology Services Includes a wide range of Health IT services to include connected health, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, personal health information management, innovative Health IT solutions, health informatics, emerging Health IT research, and other Health IT services.
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through GSA IT Schedule 70.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
GSA has merged a number of service related schedules into one to create the Consolidated Schedule (Professional Services Schedule). The Consolidated Schedule is a compilation of many of the individual professional services schedules maintained by various GSA Acquisition Centers. The Consolidated Schedule offers one comprehensive tool to use on a task requiring the expertise of more than one service schedule. For additional information on GSA PSS, please visit www.gsa.gov/psschedule.
PSS Migrated Schedules
- MOBIS Schedule 874
- FABS Schedule 520
Functional Service Categories
- C874-1: Consulting Services
- C874-4: Training Services
- C520-11: Accounting
- C520-13: Outsourcing
- C520-15: Program Management Services
- C520-21: Program Management Services
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through GSA PSS.