TIPSS-4SCRGT, now part of GovernmentCIO, optimizes contract performance with disciplined program management, cost-effective rates, and scalable resources.
The support required encompasses a large spectrum of services from local microcomputer applications to large-scale integrated legacy systems and newly developed systems. Services are required across virtually all software languages and hardware platforms.
The scope of TIPSS-4 ITS does not include the purchase or lease of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware or software for the government. However, such requirements that are integral and/or incidental to the support functions being performed may be identified in task orders and provided by the contractor. When applicable, care must be taken to coordinate with functional experts who are responsible to assure appropriate systems integration, compatibility, and legal rights.
Period of Contract
12/28/2010 – 12/27/2020
IDIQ Multiple Award
Available to Department of the Treasury Bureaus, primarily the Internal Revenue Service
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through TIPSS-4.
Department of the Treasury
The nature of the work is to provide contract support services to the Department of the Treasury and Treasury bureaus. The ITS principal task area shall provide contractor support for design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance of IRS IT Systems, all aspects of systems security risk analyses, development of recommendations and implementations, plans for new procedures and changes to existing systems, project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, transitioning large-scale systems, and for maintaining configuration management controls. The work shall include, but is not limited to the following:
- Analysis and Design
- Applications Development
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Certification and Accreditation
- Communications and Change Management
- Database Administration
- Data Management
- Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Contingency Planning
- Earned Value Management Support
- Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) Management
- Help desk support
- Hot-site and Cold-site Support Services
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Mainframe Automated Information Security Support
- Operations & Maintenance
- Software Development
- Software/Hardware Maintenance and /or Licensing
- Systems Engineering
- System Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Training (Knowledge Transfer)