John Anderson's Team.
Michael Dombrowski, Sr. Vice President
- Leader of the Defense Services Group, supporting over 40 customers across four services, the 4th Estate and the intelligence community
- Provides customers with outstanding IT Service Delivery, Data Analytics, staff augmentation, and operational support in the space, cyberspace, and intelligence disciplines.
- While on Active Duty, Mike was responsible for leading Air Force Cyber operations as the Commander, 624th Operations Center and provisioning and sustaining all classified IT support to the Air Force Intelligence Community as the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Agency Director or Communications
- More than 27 years of service delivery and operations experience managing service delivery organizations, supporting complex tasks, diverse customer bases, and the most demanding missions.
PC Manning, Sr. Vice President
- Leader of the Specialized Services Business Unit, providing long- and short-haul telecommunications, enterprise IT, emergency notification and response, and Command Center solutions to a wide range of government agencies in the special operations market on a global basis
- More than 25 years in relocations, restructuring, and organizational transformation management
- More than 30 years of experience in multi-site global telecommunications operations in support of the DoD, including telecommunications systems deployments worldwide
- Retired US Air Force officer with 20 years of private sector experience as a Senior Operations executive building high-performance and enduring organizational teams
- Strategic manager with hands-on expertise in large and diverse projects, comprised of a broad range of allied trades and contractors all addressing a single functional delivery
Michael Ryan, Sr. Vice President
- Chief Technology Officer for the National Security Sector, DoD, DSH and Intelligence Community.
- Responsible for developing solutions to meet the mission requirements of our existing and future customers across the National Security market
- Has more than 25 years of experience across the National Security Sector, 14 years USAF, 1 year as DoD Civilian, 10+ years across industry
- Has provided direct support to the U.S Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Combatant Commands (USAFRICOM, USCENTCOM, USEUCOM, USOUTHCOM), other defense agencies, and the DHS. He has led Engineering, Operations and Defensive Cyber Operations programs across the spectrum of enterprise sizes and complexities
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, a Master of Science Accounting and Information Systems, and a Masters of Science in Cybersecurity.
- He is a certified Project Management Professional and holds various certification to include ITIL Intermediate, CMMI Associate, CISSP-ISSAP and multiple cloud certification.