Rebecca Miller's Team.
Atacan Donmez, Sr. Vice President
- Leader of the Civilian Services Group, providing our customers with outstanding system development and design, software delivery, and modernization services.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining programs which support our customers in the federal civilian market including PTO, USPS, FBI, and DOT.
- At GDIT, Atacan developed and maintained a new business pipeline of $1 billion and secured over $260 million of new contract wins focused on cloud implementation, infrastructure operations, unified communications, and system modernization.
- More than 30 years of service delivery and operations experience managing service delivery organizations, supporting complex system development, and implementing operations programs in the Federal Government.
- Previous experience includes Senior Principal, Health and Civilian (GDIT) and Senior Director, Health Programs (eGlobalTech)
Eric Kurzhals, Sr. Vice President
- Chief Technology Officer for the Health and Civilian Agencies Sector, driving forward-looking strategy and innovation across the Sector’s pursuits, solutions and services.
- Responsible for leading all technical growth activities to bring transformative change to our federal customers, while cultivating a technical enterprise that shares best practices as a virtual corporate network across all accounts and programs.
- Previous experience as the Chief Growth Officer for SkyePoint Decisions, a small business, leading business development, capture strategy, and proposal development, with consistent quarter over quarter, double-digit revenue growth.
- More than twenty-five years of strategic leadership, growth, and proposal craft at SRA International, including leading corporate capability center and growth solution architects as VP of Technical Sales, and also Technical Director, National Security Sector.
- Military service as a Ranger-qualified Company Commander and Operations Officer for the Virginia Army National Guard; recommended for and awarded the 1997 General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award, in a Pentagon ceremony.